|There are two ways to send an Urgent Notification:
The first method is for sending a text based message in a single screen to all eScreenz users.
The second method is provided so you can have a number of prepared slide shows for different types of situations.
- In the dashboard's quick links section, click on immediate notification.
- Enter the text in the form and then click publish.
- Click on Yes in the confirmation popup.
- Note: You can use the groups tab to restrict this urgent notification to specific active directory security groups.
Note that when you use the first method, eScreenz creates a slideshow with a single slide, puts your message in that slideshow, and then publishes it. You can see the slide show in the Published Slideshows screen.
- Prepare the slide shows ahead of time, and set the Immediate Notification property for each slide show.
- When you want it to appear on user screens simply publish the slide show.