|Navigate to the Manage Users page by clicking on the Manage Users menu within the Membership section of the Administrator dropdown menu. Then you can create and manage users.
Create a New User
Click on Administrator, then Membership, then Manage Users
- Click on the New User link
- Fill in the fields
NOTE: You don't need to fill in the Active Directory Identity unless you are hosting EScreenz at your location, and you have single sign-on configured
- Click on the Create link.
Control what a users can do
- Click on the Edit link in the row of the user you would like to modify
- Use the User Info tab to change their first and last name, email address, whether they are approved (i.e. can log in), and update their password.
- Use the Roles tab to determine which role(s) (Adminstrtor, Author, and Publisher, and Report Viewer) the user is a member of.
Delete a User
You can delete a user by clicking on the Delet link in the row they are in. Once you delete a user, you will need to recreate that user before they can access the system again.